We are sorry — there are no open positions at this time.
Benefits & Values
Peruvian Connection is a growing, international, multi-channel marketing company that has been in business since 1976. We are a family company and enjoy a high level of employee commitment. We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefit package including health, dental, short and long-term disability, employee assistance program, vacation, 401k and profit sharing along with fabulous product discounts. We value diversity, collaboration and artisan design processes.
By leveraging the potential of multi-channel marketing, we seek to promote and perpetuate Andean and other artisan textile traditions through our original, luxury fiber collections.
- We will maintain a position of leadership within the niche of Peruvian luxury fibers of alpaca and pima cotton with our unique, original designs.
- We will stay competitive in the global marketplace by remaining true to our artisan textile design base, while embracing innovation and fashion trend.
- We will provide our customers with products of superior design, construction, fit and quality within the context of the highest level of customer and employee service.
Who We Are
- U.S.A. - Located in Tonganoxie, Kansas, our worldwide headquarters are still located on the family farm, with the corporate offices housed in a remodeled barn more than 100 years old . "The Farm" is located near the Kansas City metro, a vibrant city with beautiful residential areas, wonderful shopping and dining, and both small businesses and headquarters of major companies. Kiplinger Magazine has rated Kansas City as one of the 50 Smart Places to Live. Peruvian Connection has been honored to be mentioned as the third largest Woman-Owned Business in the Kansas City area by The Kansas City Business Journal for many years running.
In Tonganoxie, we employ about 100 people in our call center, warehouse, design, inventory management, ecommerce and administrative offices, and provide services for customers throughout the world. Our New York City design office employs a staff dedicated to creating our unique collection of woven merchandise.
- U.K. - The European operation began in 1995, serving just the U.K., and moving to the larger premises at Goring in 1999 as the business grew to accommodate the company entering the German market. The Goring operation employs dozens of people and consists of a call centre with English and German-speaking staff, as well as the warehouse and order fulfillment operation to service our primary European markets.
- Peru - Our office in Lima, Peru works closely with our vendors in the development of our textiles and the production of our unique merchandise, and the assurance of its quality.
- Visit our beautiful *Store locations* for more information about each retail store.
To apply for a position at any of our locations, including stores, send your resume or CV to email@example.com and tell us how your interests and abilities fit with the Peruvian Connection mission. We are always interested in talented individuals whose passion for their craft is an integral part of who they are, who have a deep respect for collaboration with others, and who believe in the concept of quality, artisan-made products and processes.